AMD Radeon RX Vega vs GTX 1080
AMD finally jumped back to the big league. They managed to create a graphic card that is a beast in performance, while still being at a decent price. It took them a long time, but the wait is over. AMD flew hundreds of journalists, bloggers, Youtubers to their Ryzen Tech Day 2017 in Los Angeles, California. Where AMD also has a competitive advantage is the ability to offer complete package of hardware compared to Nvidia. More on AMD Radeon RX Vega vs GTX 1080 below!
- Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled Edition
- Radeon RX Vega 64
- Radeon RX Vega 56
- Radeon RX Vega Nano (no information yet)
- $699 Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled Edition
- $499 Radeon RX Vega 64
- $399 Radeon RX Vega 56
For reference, majority of GTX 1080 are over $600 USD at the moment
Introducing Radeon Packs! An amazing offer that is really hard to say no to!
- $200 off a Radeon FreeSync enabled gaming monitor
- $100 off a Ryzen 7 CPU and motherboard combo
- $120 in free games: Wolfenstein II and Prey (varies by region
There are no official benchmarks out yet, but if we believe in AMD slides, the performance is between the GTX 1080 and Nvidia’s GTX 1080 Ti. Which is just amazing. If they offer great bundles with the CPU, Motherboard and Display. It could be an offer you can’t refuse at this time.
1440P – Ultrawide